Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Currently Open

Evergreen Park

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Evergreen Park

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane on July 1st 2014, 4:06 pm

Raelynne's heart skipped a beat as he said he loved her. Grinning she whispered, "I love you too." No one had ever made her feel this way. Only him. It would always be only him. Standing she pulled on her dress and took his hand as her golden eyes flashed red. "Take me with you. I should hunt as well." Her voice was soft as she spoke. She hadn't even noticed her hunger until he mentioned hunting.

~Family is eternity. Never ending. Always forgiving. Loving eternally. Forever together, even when alone. Blood runs deep, but hearts run deeper. Never left behind. Never forgotten.~ R.I.P Momma Jordan. Love your little RJ <3
Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info
Characters Owned: Like 4 xD I think

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar on July 1st 2014, 4:13 pm

Nodding he grabbed her hand and he began to run. After a few minutes of running he stopped and smelled the air. He noticed a buck and he crouched and tackled it as he drank it's blood. Looking back to her he spoke. "Now it is your turn to hunt." Licking his lips he looked around.
Eros Lazar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane on July 1st 2014, 4:38 pm

Rae kept pace with him easily as they ran. Watching him her eyes flashed red again. Turning her head she took a deep breath and her eyes turned red and she ran. Leaping on a buck she snapped its neck and drained it quickly. She was still hungry. Growling softly she listened. A human was nearby. Snapping her head up she dashed towards it. Leaping into a tree her blood red eyes watching the human as it walked. Humming softly she leaped onto the muscular man that walked by. The man gasped as her fangs sunk into his neck and she drank him to the brink of death. Pulling away her eyes turned golden again and she looked into his eyes looking into his brain and erasing the memories of her. "Good bye Ryan." She whispered and raced back to where she'd left Eros and looked around.

~Family is eternity. Never ending. Always forgiving. Loving eternally. Forever together, even when alone. Blood runs deep, but hearts run deeper. Never left behind. Never forgotten.~ R.I.P Momma Jordan. Love your little RJ <3
Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar on July 1st 2014, 4:55 pm

Eros had been sitting under a tree. His eyes were close and his breath was soft. He was the only vampire in his race that slept. His face was soft and he looked at peace. His hair was messy but made him look handsome.
Eros Lazar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane on July 1st 2014, 5:16 pm

Rae leaned against a tree watching him as he slept. He looked so peaceful she didn't dare disturb him. Her eyes softened as she slide down the tree and sat on the ground. Studying his features she smiled he was so handsome. Rae would never have guessed how lucky she would end up. Sighing happily she looked up at the sky as she watched the dark clouds passed over. It looked like it was going to pour again.

Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar on July 1st 2014, 5:28 pm

Eros heard thunder and he bolted up right and looked around. Seeing the dark clouds he took Rae's hand and led them back to the house. "Rae would you like to go out tonight to the club or something?" He had finally remembered what town he was in. He wanted to see her have a good time.
Eros Lazar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane on July 1st 2014, 5:33 pm

Rae jumped slightly at the sound of thunder. Squeezing Eros' hand gently she smiled and walked with him back to the little cottage. His question puzzled her, "The only bar I've ever been in is the one I work at." She shrugged, "Doesn't really matter to me. I'm happy where ever you are." Glancing at the fire place she walked towards it and rubbed her hands together. The warmth felt good on her skin.

Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar on July 1st 2014, 6:00 pm

Eros walked up behind her and hugged her. "We could just stay in bed and watch movies." His arms were secure around he and he kissed her neck. He loved her and he was happy to be with her.
Eros Lazar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane on July 1st 2014, 6:07 pm

Rae giggled, "What movie?" Leaning against him she smiled. A soft shiver went down her spine. Turning she wrapped her arms around his neck. Stretching up on her toes she pressed her lips to his and pressed against him. "Mine." She growled possessively and nipped his lip playfully. Winking at him she went and flopped onto the bed and rested her head on the pillows.

Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar on July 1st 2014, 6:15 pm

"Any movie my love." Laying next to her he grabbed the tv remote and turned on the tv. Laughing he tapped her behind playfully and then kept over her and pinned her softly as he kissed down her neck and me. His fangs graze her neck playfully. He was just happy to be near her.
Eros Lazar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane on July 1st 2014, 6:29 pm

Raelynne giggled as he tapped her behind. Shivers erupted over her body as he kissed down her neck. She moaned softly as his fangs grazed her neck. He made her so excited. She loved every minute of it. "I like this movie." She said softly and pulled him closer grazing her fangs down his neck. Eros was her's and she didn't plan on ever giving him up.

Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar on July 1st 2014, 6:44 pm

Eros felt something churning in his stomach and he hopped off the bed and to the bathroom where e threw up the blood he had taken from the deer. Groaning he came back out and sat on the bed. His face was hollow and his eyes were black. He did not know what had just happened.
Eros Lazar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane on July 1st 2014, 6:59 pm

Raelynne sat up as he ran off. Confusion covered her face."Are you okay?" Her eyes full of worry. Gently she stroked his cheek with her thumb. "Eros what's wrong?" Curling closer to him she looked into his black eyes. Pulling her wrist up to her mouth she bit down and put it to his mouth. "Drink. You need it." She remembered an old story that said when a vampire drinks from his mate that he can only feed from them. Now she was trying to test this theory and see if it was true.

Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar on July 1st 2014, 7:08 pm

Eros gently grabbed her wrist and drank. His face began to fill out and his eyes went back to their dark blue. Letting go of her wrist he licked his lips and sighed. Laying back on the bed he gently closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep.
Eros Lazar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane on July 1st 2014, 7:54 pm

Raelynne shivered as he drank from her. Closing her eyes she curled into his chest. Watching him sleep she sat up and walked to the fire place and looked out the window at the rain. Humming a soft song she watched the rain fall. The song was one her mother had sung to her every night when she was a little girl. Sighing she closed her eyes as she thought of her mother.

Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar on July 2nd 2014, 7:31 am

Eros awoke in the morning and looked around for Rae. Seeing her he smiled and went over to her. "Have you been up all night?" He kissed her softly and smiled. Had he done something to keep her up? Now he wondered and started to feel bad. "I am sorry If I kept you up." Looking at her there was a frown on his face.
Eros Lazar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Green on July 2nd 2014, 8:53 am

(Sorry for the wait, love! Mwah!)
Eden eyed Ronnie carefully, still confused about the other's true intentions;maybe tonight was just about having fun, but Eden knew nothing about this female, and for all she knew this could be some sort of crazy mistake she just carelessly walked into. Having slowly emptied her glass just after it had been placed down in front of her, Eden tucked some strand of dark brown hair behind her ear, shrugging as she thought about the things she could tell. "Well, I had a twin sister and my creator was her husband." Simple enough! It didn't spill much of her history but it was something, wasn't it? It could spark a nice conversation of some sort, and knowing herself, Eden didn't mind telling her life story, even if it'd be a some what long tale. With a soft laugh, Eden gave a shake of her head, leaning in closer with a small smiley pursing of her lips. "Again,you sprinkle me in lovely compliments! Ah, anyway;thank you, Ronnie. Not only did you rescue me from that big bad wolf, but you also manage to make me laugh. Which means a lot to me.." Shrugging with a nod, Eden stayed where she was, close to the other girl, batting mascara coated eyelashes with peace colored lips slightly pursed before she tilted her head to the side, another giggle shaking her slightly. "It was fate, I think."  
Eden Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane on July 3rd 2014, 11:38 am

Raelynne jumped at the sound of his voice. It was morning. Looking up at the dark clouds she hadn't even noticed. Blinking she glanced up at Eros she had been so lost in thought she had never returned to bed. Kissing him back softly she smiled, "I guess I just zoned out. You didn't keep me up love." Stretching up on her toes she kissed the little wrinkles of a frown from his forehead. "Don't frown someone could be in love with your smile."

Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane on July 3rd 2014, 11:50 am

Ronnie:

(All is well ;))
Ronnie listened intently as she told about her sister. So there was two of them? God really was blessing this Earth. She nodded slowly as she spoke of her creator. So the other sister was married. Makes sense. It was surprising someone hadn't already scooped up this lovely girl. A small giggle left her lips as she mentioned the big bad wolf. Fate, a rather tricky thing, but it does what it does and sometimes it ends up amazing and sometimes it ends in disaster. Ronnie hoped for the former rather then the latter. "Fate.. An interesting way to put it." She smiled and took a sip of her drink then set it on the bar. She didn't get drunk easily, so she drank the hard stuff even then it took a few to even get her buzzed. "I'm the youngest of 7." She shrugged as if it was no big deal. "All but one passed away because hunters burned down our family home." Her eyes glazed over slightly as she thought about it. Lance. Her only brother to survive. Gently touching her cheek. She still remembered the night he had hit her. Shaking her head she pushed away the memory she didn't need to think about ancient history.

Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar on July 3rd 2014, 12:39 pm

Eros picked her up and chuckled. "How did I get this lucky? To end up with such an amazing person to share my life with?" He was happy with her. Truly happy with Rae. Moving a strand of hair behind her ear he kissed her cheek gently. He would be sweet with her always. He would do anything she wanted. He would give his life for her.
Eros Lazar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane on July 3rd 2014, 1:00 pm

Raelynne giggled as she was picked up. Wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. "I do believe I am the lucky one." Leaning forward she kissed his nose and grinned. He made her so genuinely happy. Like no one ever had. "So my dear what are we doing today?"

Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar on July 3rd 2014, 2:54 pm

Eros looked at her and smiled. "Well I was thinking maybe we could go look for a place in the city and then go shopping." He was fairly well off money wise and he would buy her any house she wanted. The. He was going to treat her to a whole new wardrobe for the house. He was fairly sweet and he was sure she would love it.
Eros Lazar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane on July 4th 2014, 12:59 am

Raelynne smiled, "Well I kinda have a house I just have to find it. I know what it looks like but I cant remember the address. I know its on the outer skirts of the village though." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. "Shopping?" Tilting her head to the right some of her hair fell in her face. "I can't even remember the last time I did that." Resting her head on his shoulder she looked up at his face studying the features.

Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar on July 4th 2014, 8:53 am

Maybe she was not ready for both of them living together. "Ok you have a house. Well if you want I shall find one of my own." Looking at her he half smiled. "Yes shopping for clothes shoes and things like that." Kissing her cheek he moved the hair out of her face and looked into her eyes.
Eros Lazar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane on July 4th 2014, 10:10 am

Her eyes widened, "Oh that's not what I meant. I want you to stay with me. I do. The house was my mother's and..." She paused and looked at her feet, "I just need to find it okay?" Running the top of her foot over her calf she couldn't look up at him. Rae felt insecure suddenly and she didn't understand why. She missed her mother so much. Her eyes flashed with pain but it was gone as quickly as it had appeared. Looking back up at him she smiled, "I have a small bag of clothes at the bar I work at. Charlie keeps them in the backroom for me. I usually sleep there now. At least until I find my Mom's house. He's probably worried because I didn't come back last night."

Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: