Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Currently Open

Evergreen Park

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Evergreen Park

Post by Eros Lazar on June 26th 2014, 8:11 pm

Eros looked at her and sighed. "Yeah I am fine." Looking down he shook his head and sat on the couch. Closing his eyes he tried to shake the vision of the house but it just stayed. Finally it left his min and he looked to her. "So why do you think there is and electric connection between us. I mean we both obviously feel it but why?"
Eros Lazar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane on June 26th 2014, 8:26 pm

The burning house was still imprinted on her mind. Her hands covering her ears she glanced at him. "Why are you yelling?" She whispered rubbing her ears gently. Everything was just so loud. "I'm not sure why its there but I know I've never felt it before. I'm not sure what it means though." Her voice was as quiet as a whisper but it still made her head pound like she was yelling. "It's so loud." She grumbled about her stupid powers as she continued rubbing her ears.

~Family is eternity. Never ending. Always forgiving. Loving eternally. Forever together, even when alone. Blood runs deep, but hearts run deeper. Never left behind. Never forgotten.~ R.I.P Momma Jordan. Love your little RJ <3
Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info
Characters Owned: Like 4 xD I think

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar on June 26th 2014, 8:29 pm

Gently he whispered something in her ear in Latin and soon the image was gone and her healing was back to normal. "Maybe it means that we are right for each other." His hands began to rub her temples softly and he hummed a mellow tune. He was humming Claire de lune. It was a good song.
Eros Lazar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane on June 26th 2014, 8:41 pm

Raelynne gasped, "H-how did?" she stuttered slightly when everything went back to normal. A sigh of relief left her, "Sometimes they flare up and it takes hours for them to go away." She rested her head on his chest. "Maybe..." She disappeared into thought as he started humming her favorite song. Smiling she hummed with him. "That's my favorite song."

~Family is eternity. Never ending. Always forgiving. Loving eternally. Forever together, even when alone. Blood runs deep, but hearts run deeper. Never left behind. Never forgotten.~ R.I.P Momma Jordan. Love your little RJ <3
Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Green on June 28th 2014, 10:13 am

Eden, even though she couldn't bring herself to meet her gaze, knew Ronnie was glancing at her;of course, Eden wondered what the other female thought about her and such, but wouldn't ask. It would be weird. Smiling, Eden slowly let go of Ronnie hand as she moved herself to a bar stool, sliding on before she placed her hands in her lap, turning to finally glance at Ronnie;Eden knew what she'd find if she looked towards the other girl. Again, Ronnie seemed to be studying her, which only brought a playful grin to Eden's lips before she crossed her legs, tilting her head to the side as she nodded somewhat along to Ronnie's words before her brown gaze landed on her necklace, her amulet, that rested on her breasts before without a word, Ronnie tucked it back into her shirt, all the while Eden raised a small hand and poked Ronnie's breasts with a giggle;she was weird and didn't mind. "Well, there's not a lot to tell, actually. But I suppose I can spill some secrets about myself. What would you like to know, darling?"
Eden Green

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar on June 28th 2014, 7:20 pm

Chuckling he gently kissed her forehead and continued humming the song. Eros was really starting to like Rae. Gently picking her up he placed her on the couch and sat next to her. Looking at the window he saw a nice sunset and smiled.
Eros Lazar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane on June 29th 2014, 4:56 pm

Raelynne hummed with him softly as she closed her eyes. A soft squeal left her lips as he picked her up. Out of instinct she wrapped her arms around his neck her eyes wide. Smiling she watched him and rested her head on his lap and giggled. "I very much enjoy your company." Her golden eyes softened as she looked into his.

Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane on June 29th 2014, 5:13 pm

Ronnie:

The slender blonde smiled at Eden her blue eyes sparkling. "Anything. It's truly a mystery on how such an amazing person ended up beside me." Picking up her glass she swirled the ice cubes around in her glass then gently placed it against her lips as she felt the cold liquid hit her tongue. Swallowing the whole drink she set the empty glass on the bar and Charlie walked by and refilled it. Ronnie smiled at the beautiful woman and wondered what could have possibly made her such a wonderful person. "You are so beautiful and wonderful. How could I have gotten so lucky?"

Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar on June 29th 2014, 8:24 pm

Chuckling he kissed her forehead. "I enjoy your company too." Placing his arms around her he nuzzled her neck and grazed his fangs over her neck. He was really starting to fall for this girl. He smiled genuinely at her and gently kissed her again as the fire crackled.
Eros Lazar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane on June 29th 2014, 9:57 pm

She gasped softly as his fangs grazed her neck a shiver coursing through her body. Leaning up she kissed him back softly and pulled him closer. Her heart beat sped up. Only he could do this to her. Raelynne pulled back and smiled. "It's rather warm in here." She giggled and curled closer then giggled and tapped her finger on his nose playfully. "You are just so cute."

Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar on June 30th 2014, 3:02 pm

Eros looked at her. "Would you prefer to sleep under the stars?" His eyes gleamed at her when she called him cute. "You are adorable." Gently tracing a finger over her lips, he smiled once more. he had never felt this way about anyone before. She made him feel like he was never broken to begin with. She made him feel that even though he lost his memory he could just start anew with her again and that everything would be alright.
Eros Lazar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane on July 1st 2014, 11:24 am

Raelynne giggled "Only if you'll lay with me." A smile broke out widely on her face. When his finger ran over her lips she nipped at it playfully. Winking she stood up and walked to the door and slipped outside waiting for him to follow. With an easy leap she sat upon the rooftop and looked up at the dazzling light of the stars. Laying back her thoughts drifted towards Eros he made everything seem right. He was amazing and she had never felt so lucky in her whole life. This could be her start over. No more psycho nannies. No more on the run. Just her and him. Forever even if she was lucky enough. Her eyes sparkled like the stars above her and she couldn't help but smile more. He was her other half and together they could rule the world. Metaphorically of course.

Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar on July 1st 2014, 1:26 pm

Eros quickly followed her out and laid next to her and he pulled her close to him. Kissing her softly he smiled. "Rae. Would you be with me till the end of time?" His eyes were serious as he looked at her. No one ever made him feel like this and he did not want to lose her to someone else. You could see it in his eyes that he wanted her forever.
Eros Lazar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane on July 1st 2014, 1:37 pm

Raelynne smiled and kissed him softly then rested her head on his chest. Leaning up so her face was inches from his she whispered, "Try and stop me." Her eyes sparkled with happiness there was no sadness that usually lingered just happiness. "I'd follow you to the ends of the Earth." Leaning down her lips grazed his and she looked into his eyes. "Forever." Her soft voice vibrating across his lips as she kissed him. Her fingers intertwining with his. No one had ever made her this happy. Not ever her best friend. God. Vic. She pulled back and rested her head back onto his chest. Vic. Her best friend in the whole world. She hadn't seen him in forever. Thinking about him she realized it had only been a school girl crush, but she couldn't help but smile. He had always known how to make her happy, but not even he could make her feel the way she did with Eros. Her eyes clouded as she drifted into thought in the arms of the man she felt like she could be with forever.

Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar on July 1st 2014, 1:42 pm

Looking at her he smiled at her once more. "And I would follow you forever." Gently he rubbed his hand up and down her back as he closed his eyes and just rested there with her. He could stay here right on this roof forever if it was with her. No one ever made him feel this way and he was happy to share a new life with her. He never thought that a total stranger he met one day would be his mate later on. Sighing contently he just drifted in thought.
Eros Lazar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane on July 1st 2014, 1:50 pm

The golden brown haired girl blinked as she came back to reality and smiled. She was in the arms of the man she would be with forever. Running her hands over his chest she traced little shapes into it. Gosh he was handsome... A soft blush covered her cheeks as she thought about what he would like without his shirt. Shaking her head slightly she pushed the thoughts away. Yawning she stretched and looked up at the sky. Clouds. "Terrific." She mumbled under her breath. She didn't want to move from this rooftop. She had always loved rooftops but never for this reason. A small drip of rain landed on her cheek. Using her free hand she wiped it away. Just as she was about to tell Eros that they should go inside it started to pour. Gasping she sat up as she was instantly soaked. Her white dress was becoming see through.

Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar on July 1st 2014, 1:57 pm

Eros picked her up. He was a gentleman and did not even look at her dress. Taking of his dark shirt he covered her up in it and brought her inside and placed her next to the fire. His hair was dripping water down his muscled chest and he pushed his hair back with his hand. The fire glowed across his skin and he looked at her.
Eros Lazar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane on July 1st 2014, 2:22 pm

Rae wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her inside. Tugging on the dark shirt she curled closer to the fire. It was warm against her cold soaked skin. Her eyes watched the fire as she tried to dry off at least a little. Her eyes kept glancing at Eros who was shirtless as he stood there. Her golden orbs looked over each muscle and she felt her cheeks heat up and turned away so she didn't get caught staring. "Thank you." She whispered tugging on the sleeve of the dark shirt that was too big on her.

Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar on July 1st 2014, 2:48 pm

Eros smiled at her. "You are welcome." Putting another log in the fire he sat next to her and wrapped his arms around her. Gently he kissed her neck as he ran his hands down her back. He was a gentleman and would always be one for her.
Eros Lazar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane on July 1st 2014, 2:55 pm

Rae smiled when he sat next to her. Brushing her soaked hair to the side her eyes fluttered close as she felt his lips on her neck. Leaning into his chest she felt his muscles through both layers of clothing. He was such a gentleman towards her and it made her heart soar. He was perfect and he was hers. Gently she moved so she was sitting in his lap and smiled up at him. They fit perfectly together. Turning in his lap, so she was straddling him, she kissed him lovingly. Electricity shot through her at the touch. "You're mine." She growled into his lips as she kept kissing him.

Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar on July 1st 2014, 3:04 pm

Eros growled with her as he kissed her. "And you're mine." Bringing her up to the bed he kissed her more and ran his hands up and down her back. He had an urge but he was going to be a gentleman about it and only if she wanted it done.
Eros Lazar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane on July 1st 2014, 3:18 pm

Rae growled playfully and nipped his bottom lip as he picked her up and carried her to the bed. Running her hands over his bare chest she traced each muscle with her fingers. Wrapping one leg around his waist she pulled him closer so he was practically laying on top of her. Her blood spiked as she pressed herself against him. She wanted him, needed him. Never before had she done this with anyone. 18 years old and still a virgin. Well 19 next month. She'd been saving it for someone special. In her heart she knew this was him.

Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar on July 1st 2014, 3:31 pm

Eros laid there under the blanket with her and brought her close. Kissing her forehead he smiled softly. His chest was rising and falling quickly and he chuckled softly. His dark blue eyes looked at her eyes. They were mesmerizing and he just looked into her eyes. As he smiled his fangs glinted softly. She was his forever and he would never let her to.
Eros Lazar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane on July 1st 2014, 3:37 pm

Rae curled onto his chest breathing heavily. That was amazing. He was amazing. Her golden eyes looked into his and she got lost in his gaze. Nothing could ruin this moment. It was so perfect. Smiling back at him her own fangs sparkled. Forever was a very long time, but it wasn't nearly enough for her. Leaning up on her elbow she leaned close and grazed her fangs along his neck gently.

Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar on July 1st 2014, 3:47 pm

Eros looked to her and chuckled. Wrapping an arm around her he gently kissed her once more. "I love you." He said this and meant it. He never felt this way about anyone before and he would only feel this way for her. Feeling his thirst get stronger he got up and got dressed and looked to her. His eyes were black and he spoke. "I have to hunt."
Eros Lazar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum