Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Currently Open

Downtown Area

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Downtown Area

Post by Faolan Lucian on November 9th 2013, 2:28 pm

Smiling, he nodded as he was ready and she appeared to be too, Fao grabbed his hat off of the table before returning to her side to take her hand in his. He gave her cheek a quick kiss before leading them out the door, playing with her fingers as he brought their duo down the many flights of stairs and finally outside. Faolan knew this was going to be a wonderful day and that there were many ahead of them if things kept up like they were. With his free hand he brushed his black bangs from his eyes and gazed out ahead still smiling.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

View user profile http://z13.invisionfree.com/Awaken_Souls

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane on November 9th 2013, 2:43 pm

The outside was cool and crisp and Emily felt the excitement bubble up inside of hee again. She was very happy that she had taken the money because she wanted new stuff even if a small Parr of hee felt a little guilty about it still. She took his hand in hers and began walking with him. She snuck glances at hin to see what he was thinking, knowing he was a hard man to read. He always had.been a little mysterious that way. She wondered if she should make up a list of what she loved about him. That would be a good present.
Emily Fane

Character Info
Characters Owned: Emily Fane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian on November 9th 2013, 3:30 pm

Faolan spotted a small dinner just a few blocks away but he wasn't sure about going to that one, he wanted to treat her to some place that had exquisite meals given their financial standing. If he could recall correctly, there was a restaurant a couple buildings down from the shop he had spotted and that was where he was aiming to bring her to. Gently letting go of her hand, he instead wrapped his arm around her petite waist and held her close as they walked along the hardly busy street. Fao adjusted his hat on his head and cleared his throat, something had been on his mind for a while."So... I heard that there was this pack here in Sotu and I was gonna see if I could get in. By the sounds of it, it's safe and there's plenty of other wolves like ourselves... Maybe come with me when I go out and look for the alpha?" Fao didn't want to leave the city without her and if he was going to join them he wanted Emily with him.

Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane on November 9th 2013, 6:28 pm

Emily began smelling food as they drew closer to a small diner. She looked at Fao as he let go of her hand and she gave a surprised look as he wrapped his arms around her waist. She leaned into his waist enjoying his warmth. She was enjoying his warm breath in her ear and neck. She loved the woodsy scent he had it was intoxicating. She was just about to press her nose to his neck when he spoke. A pack? Why hadn't she hear about- that's right...she hardly left the forest but you would think she would scent them. It was a little surprising that Fao wanted to join but it actually was a good idea. "A pack? I think that's a good idea. I would like to go see." She couldn't hide the excitement in her voice and as they turned the corner she saw a small shop and she saw cloths. She looked at them and pulled him in. "After we shop and eat...do you want to go?" She asked as she picked out a pair of black jeans.
Emily Fane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian on November 9th 2013, 7:09 pm

He had considered staying a rogue or perhaps just gaining a territory for himself to raise a pack but it seemed that there was not enough room for another lycan clan when there were already three other species occupying territories throughout Sotu. It would have been nice to form his own but for the moment just joining one would settle his desires and it pleased him plenty that she would go with him when he searched for such a pack. Faolan would go anywhere she would and if vice versa then that was all he needed. Soon enough, he was tugged into a shop of sorts and began to gaze around the inside noting all the varieties of clothes. He browsed around a bit and then perked up as she spoke."Sure, sounds like a plan." Replied the lycan male with another small nod and smile as he wandered around a bit. It didn't have his style of clothes but he wasn't here for himself.

Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane on November 9th 2013, 7:22 pm

Emily picked out a lot of baby doll shirts and jeans. She also picked out a few silk night gowns and some new panties and bras. She felt a little bad about how many clothes loaded her arms. She went to the counter and the woman was very pleased. She rang up everything and she turned to Fao as she handed her cash. "Faolan...thank you." she said softly to him biting her lower lip. She was trying to say that she thanked him for being with her. She had been afraid of being a lone here forever. But since Fao had returned into her life she felt anew...she felt alive. She kissed him wrapped her arms around his neck.
Emily Fane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian on November 9th 2013, 7:47 pm

Faolan played around with his bangs as he waited for her to collect all of her things that she wanted from this shop, they didn't seem to want to fall the way he wanted them to so he just swept them to the side and gave up. As they approached the counter he didn't realize till then just all that she had and his eyes widened ever so slightly, well, these would do for a while till she wanted more. Knowing women, they always did. Then again, he was actually the same way especially when a new tshirt was released for his favorite bands, or when he saw an amazing pair of skinny jeans. Fao watched as she turned around and took him by the neck, his thin lips seized in her own in a kiss. He grabbed her by the waist and kept his lips pressed against her own for a while before gently pulling back with a little nip,"No need to thank me... I'd give you the world if I could." Faolan said softly before kissing the tip of her nose, a smile playing at his lips. And that he would do if it was in his power.
(Babysitting in a few and I dont know if I'll be able to get on and I dont know when I'll be back. I will post as soon as I can.)
Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane on November 9th 2013, 8:28 pm

Emily nuzzles him as the kiss ended. It was sweet and she loved the taste of his lips. She would never get tired of them. She had to thank him and she did feel guilty about all the cloths but she needed at least some. She looked into his eyes and stared into the deep blue pools and she feel more in love with the openness in them. How could anyone leave him? She felt a little angry suddenly...at Isis and for not keeping him for not saving him from the pain. She was angry at Isis and she hid it well but she smiled when he kissed her lips. "You have my heart that is enough." She whispered knowing that he truly did love her. She was never this happy and she felt it was almost to good to be true..but didn't anything happy feel that way? She happily kissed his lips one more time and turned to pay. It was cheaper than she thought but she paid quickly and waited for her to bag it. "I only want you." she added as she smiled brightly at him. (Ok ^^)
Emily Fane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian on November 10th 2013, 2:49 am

He leaned against the counter a hand resting on the middle of her lower back as all her items were scanned and as Emily paid the cashier the amount due. Not being able to help himself Fao stared at her as they stood there waiting, locking gazes with Em his two toned eyes turned warm and loving. It was time for him to start a new chapter in his life and this one had her on every page. Faolan wanted to leave everything else in the past and finally move on from all the pain and hell he had gone through, he was done dwelling in the past. Drawing a hand up to softly stroke her cheek, he spoke in a quiet tone."And one day, I hope you have my last name." That thought was one that he looked forward to someday if things got that far, Fao hoped that one day it did.

Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane on November 10th 2013, 9:07 am

Emily felt his warm hand pressing her lower back and she smiled at him. The lady pushed the bags at them but Emily was hardly paying attention now to focused on the stare Fao was giving her. It made her insides feel warm and her whole body tingle. This was a new beginning for them, and she wanted to make it last. Nothing could come between them, and if it did she would fight with every last breath in her body to stay with him. Because that's what you did when you were in love. She was a little shocked that he had said this. "It will." She confirmed it with a smile and took his hand squeezing it.
Emily Fane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian on November 10th 2013, 1:43 pm

Faolan's grin widened at her words and he leaned in to steal one quick kiss before the cashier cleared their throat as if urging them to move along. He didn't care, he still took his sweet time. If things continued to progress for the better, they just might meet at the alter and he would look forward to it. Slowly pulling back from her lips he moved to grab her bags for her from the counter and adjusted them in his hands. Fao motioned for her to go ahead of him,"Off to lunch after we drop these off at the house?''

Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane on November 10th 2013, 1:52 pm

Emily leaned into his soft kiss taking her time as she kissed the soft lips that were connected to the man she loved. She leaned against him wrapping her arms around him. When the cashier cleared her throat she felt a blush creep up her neck to her cheeks so when Fao pulled away her cheeks were stained with a soft pink color. "Ill run them up and change." She agreed with a smile and took a few bags so she wouldn't few empty handed and walked next to him. (And I'm time skipping a bit)
Emily lightly walked down the steps in a black baby doll BVB shirt and skinny jeans with a white burn out over jacket. She smiled seeing Fao leaning next to the door. "Ready? I am." She asked looking fresher and her hair smelled of fresh lilacs as she ran her fingers through and took his hand.
Emily Fane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian on November 10th 2013, 4:26 pm

With a small nod at that he began to lead them from the store and reluctantly gave her a few of the bags he had picked up, just to satisfy her. This was the only time that he would let her though, and he was sure that Emily knew that. Soon enough, they left the clothing store and began to quickly made their way back towards Fao's apartment so that she could drop off her purchases and then get into a fresh outfit. He had watched as she picked everything out and admired her taste as it was very similar to his own, especially in the bands. While he waited for her to get changed Fao fished his pack of smokes from his pocket and lit one up, of course it was laced with marijuana that he had grown himself and rolled. It took quite a few blunts for him to get high being a werewolf and all, same with alcohol, he could drink a keg and not be even buzzed. Taking a long drag, he blew the cloud of grey from his nostrils then let the rest fall from his mouth as Emily returned Fao first smelled the sweet scent of lilac. As his eyes roamed her form he smiled and took her by the hand lacing his fingers in her own as they proceeded to head off."You look good enough to eat."

Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane on November 10th 2013, 4:34 pm

Emily laughed softly at Fao's words. She felt fresher with new cloths and his words made her tingle on the inside. She gripped his hand in her own and smiled at him as they began to walk one eye brow raised. "Hmmm I probably taste delectable. Maybe tonight you can have a taste." Her voice was light and teasing. The smell of food could be wrapped around the blocks many many times, it could draw out people from the highest building. She wasn't sure what was cooking because there were so many scents but each one was better than the last. She had noticed Fao was smoking but it didn't smell like a normal cigarette. It smell like a thicker scent, pot. Emily couldn't contain a small chuckle as she thought of Fao's earlier comment and him getting the munchies. Emily brushed a few strands of hair behind her ear and looked at him as they neared a restaurant wondering if this was the one.
Emily Fane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian on November 10th 2013, 5:17 pm

Faolan stifled a chuckle as she stated that, oh how true it was as he had found out last night just how wonderful she tasted. Simply irresistible if you asked him and he would gladly try to get more if she'd let him, maybe if he behaved himself enough she would, but when her last few words hit his ears he just glanced at her. A wide smirk on his lips, he took another drag and then exhaled slowly, chuckling as he did."Last night I sure did clean my plate, I should have gone back for seconds." He commented before leaning in to give her neck a single quick nip, finishing off the rest of his blunt till it was but a roach; too small to smoke. Faolan thought more about working towards that tonight, getting a second helping of her. Soon, the aroma of food reached his nose and in response his stomach rumbled loudly beckoning for it to be filled. Hand in hand, he brought her up to the restaurant just up ahead of them, it seemed to be the type he had wanted to bring her to earlier and so he lead the both of them inside.

Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane on November 10th 2013, 5:24 pm

Emily smirked at him when he nipped her neck and she in turn nipped his. "Your wish will be granted." She whispered softly in his ear nibbling the lobe as they walked into the restaurant. "But only if I get a taste of you first." She added looking at the waiter who showed them a table. It smelled so good in the restaurant that Emily was damn near salivating. Once the menus were put down she happily flicked through it. "Hmm...the steak and shrimp scampi sounds delicious." She looked at him through her lashes with a smirk.
Emily Fane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian on November 10th 2013, 6:42 pm

Blue orbs widened at that, was she being serious? Or was she just teasing him for her own twisted pleasure? But as she continued with the one slight stipulation he was more than happy to oblige with that if he was rewarded with another taste of her. In a way, it was a win-win for Faolan seeing as how he could get some head and eat out, a perfect night for him. With these thoughts in his head it made him antsy and eager for later today, he would certainly be looking forward to that. Removing his hat, he sat down at the table after one of the waiters brought them to it and offered menus, Fao of course knew what he wanted so he didn't bother looking at the menu. He simply told the man that he wanted a porterhouse steak rare and a glass of Captain Morgan spiced.

Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane on November 10th 2013, 8:58 pm

Emily smiled and ordered the sharp scampi and a new York strip steak medium rare. She looked at Fao giving him a wink. She took his hand across the table and smiled. "I think tonight will be very eventful." A kinky smirk showed on her face and squeezed his hands.
Emily Fane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian on November 10th 2013, 9:40 pm

Faolan couldn't wait to get his teeth into the steak he had ordered, he wanted to devour anything right now to be honest and that was the only kind of effect that weed gave him after a smoking it. He wasn't high or hazy, just had the munchies and was pretty relaxed for the most part. Thinking about what would go on later tonight made him excited of course but he was still relatively chill. As Emily grabbed his hands and held them in her's, he listened and soon casted a grin to her at her words, oh she knew how to get to him. Faolan squeezed her hands back,"I'm looking forward to it." He replied with that signature sexy Lucian smile, eyes glinting with mischief.Taking her hand, he brought it up to his lips and placed a tender kiss upon her soft, warm skin.

Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane on November 10th 2013, 10:08 pm

Emily smiled at his words knowing he was excited. She had literally watched the chill run through him and it excited her deep down making her moist. She blushed as his soft lips touched her hand. "I-" She was cut off when the food was brought and she moved her a away as her plate was set down along with a soft drink. She breathed in the scent of the food and her stomach rumbled. She looked at Fao's plate as it was set down and grinned. His look even better. She nodded to the waiter and quickly dug into her steak and shrimp.
Emily Fane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian on November 10th 2013, 10:52 pm

Just by giving girls a certain look, he was well aware of what he could do with it and what effect if had on them as Fao had been told many times before so he assumed he had just done so to Emily. Faolan smirked as he realized what he had done to her, his expression soon changing as their meals were brought to them and he wasted no time in chowing down. Blood pooled around the hunk of meat on his plate and the meat was still mostly pink and practically raw. It was like consuming wild game without having to work hard to chase it down and kill it. Pretty lazy of him but he had a human form and that made him slightly more human. Faolan had his steak gone in no time and was drinking the blood that was left like soup, small streaks running down both corners of his mouth that he had not bothered to wipe.

Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane on November 11th 2013, 8:00 am

Emily thought she would have her steak done in no time but Fao was slightly faster. She watched him lick his plate clean and couldn't help but laugh at him. She had finished and looked at Fao's face and smirked. "You better wipe your mouth colshack you look like a vampire." She chuckled and took a sip of her drink having forgotten about it. Emily was happy they had gone to dinner but they still needed to go talk to the alpha of the pack. It still surprised her that there was a pack around but she had always been a loner of types even after she was turned. But that was another story.
Emily Fane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian on November 11th 2013, 8:33 am

Faolan relished in the taste of his meal, it was down right delectable and he was half tempted to order another but that train of thought flew out of his mind the moment she spoke. With a quick lick of his lips, he picked up the napkin from the table and swiped it across his mouth till he was sure he had cleaned it."Maybe I like wearing my dinner." He responded in a joking manner and allowed a soft chuckle to escape him as he folded the napkin up and placed it on the empty plate, running his tongue over his lips once more. True, he was still hungry, but with a wolf's appetite like his he would probably end up cleaning them out and he couldn't afford that. Faolan brought his attention back to the table just as the waiter was coming back to drop off the bill and before even looking at it he had a relatively good idea of how much it was going to cost. Normally, he could not afford this kind of dining but with his recent increase of funds it was possible. He dug out a one-hundred dollar bill and tucked it into the check book before giving it back to the man with instructions on keeping the change. Oh how Faolan had always wanted to say that.

Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane on November 11th 2013, 1:03 pm

Emily chuckled and shook her head softly. "Cute. I don't think I would mind kissing dinner off you." She gave a sexy grin and watched as he paid. Dinner had been a tad expensive but it was very worth it. Although now that she thought about she decided that she would make dinner the next night. Something special just for him and her. Emily stood up as they prepared to leave and went back out into the drizzly night. "So where do we look for this pack? Out in the woods?" She asked tucking a long strand of hair behind her ear and looking around.
Emily Fane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian on November 11th 2013, 4:55 pm

A quick chuckle escaped him as he was told that she would kiss the remnants off of his face and he grinned, well, he wouldn't mind Emily doing that to him at all. His mind slipped into the gutter at that moment and wondered if she would go elsewhere with that gesture, more than likely if things got hot and heavy, he'd see about that tonight. Though, who knew when they would return after searching for the werewolf pack of Sotu, it could take hours or days and he wasn't desperate enough for sex that he would fuck on a cold earthy layer. Shaking all thoughts from his head he focused back on the matter at hand and ironically Emily was asking about the lycans here, he gave a slow nod and cleared his throat."Yes. As far as I am aware they have a huge territory in the forest just north of here. Im not sure how far out but it could take a while in these forms. It'll be easier in wolf form, we can cover more ground that way." To be honest he was itching to go find them and belong to a pack that would be able to watch out for the both of them and vice versa, there were many benefits to being in one. Though he wouldn't be able to do any more of what loners do, he would have to submit to his authorities and do as he was told; he didn't like that idea but it was best for his current situation. It was worth it in the long run. Moving out of his seat, he grabbed his hat off of the table and prepared to leave, offering his hand to Emily so that they could.

Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top