Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Currently Open

Main House - Dante's Home

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Main House - Dante's Home

Post by Guest on July 27th 2013, 10:00 pm

Jesse flew over the woods before finding the house. She spilled the air from her wings and landed with a loud thud, the flacon wings from her back still outstreched. Her hands - talons rather - were wrapped around kiba before she yelled inside. "KIBAS HURT!" She looked down at kiba, already making her talons into fleshy hands. She kept the wings, planning to go creep hunting.

She storms up the stairs to dante's home, running inside. Her wings had closed and shrunk slightly. She really didn't care where she was going, but honestly, if someone didn't care that a werewolf was bleeding in a werewolf camp - AND THIS WEREWOLF LIVED HERe - than something was deathly wrong. She places kiba down on a couch and looks around. "Where's dante? He was supposed to follow me."

She looks around, quietly unwrapping the makeshift bandage from kiba's stomach, standing up and looking around. "BAndages, anyone got some? Come on guys!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Frost on July 27th 2013, 10:48 pm

Kibas eyes flicked open about halfway at the feel of the soft cushions on her back. It was a painful process, but she allowed herself to change back into her human form. The blood covered girl rolled onto her side, facing toward the other people in the area and ignoring the looks. Right now, all she wanted was some water and Dante, and maybe another long sleep. The gray fog was still messing up her vision, and the battle still rang in her ears, the pain as clear as day. With an angry, agonized growl, she pressed her head hard into the soft cushions.

Dante didn't seem to be back yet, so another quick nap couldn't hurt, could it? She pushed the blood stained hair behind her ear, curling her arms up underneath her. She didn't want any crazy questions from the other members of the pack. All Kiba wanted was a blanket, the soft way Dante had held her the first night they spent together, and to feel better again. Smiling faintly, she turned to the worried shifter girl with wings on her back. "Thank you for everything. When Dante gets here, can you ask him if we can have another night like the one when we first met? He will know what it means." Her eyes had gained back a slight color although it wasn't as bright as it usually was. Once she had finished speaking, she smiled lightly, before closing her eyes to relax and escape the pain some more.
Kiba Frost

Location : In that dark corner behind you...are you too scared to turn around? c;

Character Info
Characters Owned:

View user profile http://protectiveprowlersroleplay.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Deadwood on July 27th 2013, 11:18 pm

Samantha watched as the other left the house as well. Giving a quizzed look she just gave a small shrug and then flipped her bangs from her eyes in one swish. Studying the brunette in front of her she gave a soft nod as she seemed to go mute. She would to if she just realized that she had a niece. Her brothers barely talked about her to anyone due to her disappearance, it was just a sore topic for them. Suddenly she heard a soft thump at the door and her gaze shifted behind her. Oh she was on alert now, instantly she saw the girl that had ran out her boots making a banging sound as she ran over towards them. Shouting that someone- Kiba- was hurt, she then looked to the girl who was bleeding from pretty gnarly wounds. Running towards the couch where the other was she then grabbed the girls hand before she dared ripped off the bandages. Giving a firm shake of her head 'No' she then went over the couch and began to look her over. Claw marks carved into the girl's stomach tissue, "Don't take that off until we get another set of bandages and the blood clots. Hold pressure on it until I get back." She said sternly. Then she ran around the house, of course she sort of made a mess trying to find the bandages. Finally she came back with a bunch of gauzes and bandages as well as peroxide and a dish cloth of warm water as well as a needle and stitching thread, just in case.

Going down to her knees she gave a light and assuring smile, "Sorry, you may think I'm invading personal space but I'm only trying to help. My brothers a doctor." Gently touching the girl's make shift bandage she pressed down once more and then removed it as well as pulling her shirt high enough to get to the wounds but low enough so it wouldn't show the girl's breast. The gash was pretty deep and she knew this was going to take a little while. Telling everyone to back away, except for the shapeshifter with the wings since they were closer friends with eachother. Dabbing the blood with the warm dish towel she sapped up all the blood and then grabbed the needle and thread. Poking the thread threw the tiny hole which she kept missing until she calmed enough down and slid it right threw on the fifth try. Sighing she didn't sugar coat it, "I'm an honest person and I'm just gonna come out and say that this is gonna hurt." Before the needle she poured the peroxide on the cotton and then began to wipe the wounds so they would be disinfected. Poking the needle in her skin she began to thread it threw.

After about an hour she was finally finishing up and tied the last stitch. Grabbing the gauzes she began to wrap the girl, starting from her back then she covered up the wounds with the gauzes. Finishing covering up most of her stomach she taped it as well, "Well, at least that's done." She said softly to herself. Then she began to put peroxide on any of the other wounds which weren't very serious. Pulling herself on her feet, her knees killed from kneeling on them for about two continuous hours. Giving the girl a soft nod she then grabbed the bloody items and placed it in the hamper and placed the items that she found to help back in the cabinets.
Samantha Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne on July 28th 2013, 12:50 am

It appeared that she had gotten there faster than he could on paws and he didn't realize this till he busting into the house, shifting as he did,"Get a bed and med kit ready, Kiba is-" But he had to stop short as his eyes fell upon the scene before him; Jesse had already arrived and it looked like they were just starting to patch her up, if he had ears they would have fallen. So much for keeping his word... Dante crossed the room towards them to go to kneel beside the injured fae and gently take her hand and give it a small pat. He looked between the other two that had offered their help and took it upon themselves to aid her,"Thank you, both of you, for your assistance.'' Dante was being very sincere and he was very grateful that the two girls had; Jesse and Samantha. So far, this newly accepted she-wolf had already earned some of Dante's respect, actually, a lot of it. He turned his saddened blue eyes onto Kiba, regretting allowing her to go off with that male in the first place, regretting not listening to his gut feeling about Ty in the first place. All Dante wished for now was that male's blood to spill, to sink his fangs into his jugular and rip it from his worthless body. Dante brought up a hand to gently brush it against Kiba's cheek, whispering over and over how sorry he was.
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned: Dante, Faolan, Silas, Kazuma

View user profile http://z13.invisionfree.com/Awaken_Souls

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Frost on July 28th 2013, 1:42 pm

Kiba was thankful for Samantha's help, but not for the pain it caused her stomach. When the older girl put the stitches in, she was okay, wincing slightly and squeezing her eyes shut. But as for the peroxide, growls and whines screeched from inside her, even after it was over. Soft whimpers still escaped her throat, and she forced herself to nod a thanks to the doctor like girl. Kiba noted to give her a much better thank you when she was feeling better, but for right now, she couldn't mutter anything; She didn't want to move very much either. Everything was hurting and she wanted to just curl up and die right there.

The young girl closed her eyes, at some point, she would need to get up and get this sticky blood off her, but as for now, laying down seemed to over take it. Her eyes were closed but her breathing had settled, her skin gaining color as blood began to resurface in her body. If Jesse hadn't been there, she could have been dead by now, and for that she was also thankful. Hearing Dante's voice, Kiba opened her eyes, skimming the room until she met his. A half smile curved onto her face, looking up to him. As he thanked the others, she too nodded, as though thanking them herself because using her voice hurt enough.

His soft touch on her cheek drew her eyes over to him and she felt sorry for the way he just kept apologizing. It wasn't his fault. It was her decision to go with Ty, sure it was for the sake of the pack, but it defiantly wasn't Dante's fault. She was old enough to make her own choices, and she didn't want him to think it was his fault, because it wasn't. Not even a little bit. Kiba weakly lifted her hand to take his in hers, using her eyes to silence the whispered apologies. "Hey, hush." Her voice was still raspy and weak, but not as bad as when they had first found her. "It was my decision, and with it I kept my promise to you. It wasn't your fault at all. Even if you had tried to stop me, I still would have gone. I'm old enough to make my choices, you don't have to make them for me. You should be proud yourself. You and Jesse came as soon as you could, and the new girl helped as well. If it wouldn't be for any of you, I could be dead right now. So you should be proud of yourself, rather than feeling like you are now." Her smile grew faintly, falling a little after she had finished speaking so she could catch her breath.

Talking so much wasn't making her feel very well, but Dante needed to know. He didn't need to feel the opposite of how he really should. She tipped her head and raised a little to kiss his cheek, although it wasn't much, it somewhat represented the thankfulness for him that words couldn't express. "Family protects each other, even if the outcome is life threatening." A faint smirk played on her lips  before she leaned her head against his arm, holding his hand tightly for she didn't want him to leave her, and closed her eyes. She really did need her rest right now.

Last edited by Kiba Frost on July 28th 2013, 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kiba Frost

Location : In that dark corner behind you...are you too scared to turn around? c;

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 28th 2013, 2:48 pm

She kept the falcon wings on her back, doing what sam told her before backing up and seeing her as fine. She gives a quick sigh, before shaking her head. She was happy, yes, but . . . Ty. Where'd he go? Why'd he do this? And why did he run away from a bleeding kiba, he showed an interest in her before, why kill her? What would that have done for him?

She keeps the wings closed, moving to Kiba and looking her over. She was fine, which brought a smile to her face. She watched as Kiba drifted off before speaking - the anger in her voice was more than clear. "That. . . . That motherfucker Ty, we gatta do something about him. I understand if you wanna watch over Kiba, But I wanna go find him." Why was she telling Dante this? She could just fly off with the wings n her back or shift into an actual falcon body. She may do that, but she may also need backup.

She quietly peered about, shaking her head a bit. Slipping out her phone - yes her phone - and checks through the messages. Her parents would be out late tonight, both had gotten some overtime. She sent a quick message saying she understood and she would try to be home in a while. Slipping her phone away she rubs her temples. That ty guy was really screwed up, leaving someone to bleed out - who he seemingly was interested in - was in of itself screwed up. But the way he did it. . . It was creepy. It told - more like yelled - her that that guy was sadistic.

She sighs slightly, moving her wings slightly to keep them awake before closing them completely again. She peers outside, shaking her head. She was going to head out. No doubt. But she needed to know if she had backup or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne on July 28th 2013, 5:52 pm

He understood that she was old enough to decide for herself but he just couldn't help that protective side of him, Dante didn't like seeing those around him whom he cared for being hurt. And he'd be damned if he let this asshole get away with it... A growl threatened to grow from his throat, a snarl wanting to rip its way out, his fangs wanted to plunge into Ty's throat and never let go till his body stopped convulsing into death. He wanted revenge. As far as he was concerned that male was never going to be welcomed back into Dante's pack, not even if he was on his knees broken and pleading for forgiveness. Dante pushed his anger aside as Kiba rested her head on his arm, he was still deeply sorry but to ease her mind he wouldn't say a word. She needed rest and a calm atmosphere which the shifter with them was slightly hindering."We will go after him later. He'll be expecting it now and know to prepare himself. Let him think he can come back and when that bastard does I'll be waiting." There was a method to his madness that they may not understand but that was how he wished to do things."For now, I wish to remain here while she heals." He gently rested his head against Kiba's, turning his gaze down.
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned: Dante, Faolan, Silas, Kazuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 28th 2013, 8:23 pm

Samantha Deadwood wrote:The young women waited patiently outside, her eyes wondering around at the majority of the land. Her silver pools, slowly began to move down as she heard the heavy footsteps of another. Her eyes immediately snapped upwards as the door swung open, who she did not expect was a young man. Bright irises rising to look into his own the women gave a soft smile. Thank goodness a girl didn’t answer; she wasn’t used to many girls. Well, besides Aurora. She was her only friend that she confided in as much as her brothers, Rory has been her best friend since they were in middle school when she finally got the guts to tell her mom that she wasn’t a Barbie and would be dressing herself from now on. However, the majority of her friends realized she was getting less and less girly and began to make fun of her. She sat with her brothers of course but that’s about it, she stayed in her own bubble. Soon enough Rory had saved her from the bullies and kinda took her under her wing. From then on Sammy knew that Rory was different from the others; although she dressed like a girly-girl with cute clothes she didn’t have the snarky attitude like the girls in her classes. A fond memory, then when she was in the middle of her senior year Sam left without a single good-bye.

Her gaze traveled slowly up the man’s well built form and then as he began to speak. He assumed she was here for the pack, she didn’t know there was a club of werewolves just thought that there was a get together and she was curious. She gave a small giggle, ”Hmm, a pack? I just thought it was a party I wasn’t invited to. None-the-less, my curiousity got the better of me and now here I am.” She said with a light foreign accent however the words that flung from her mouth was like a soft chime of silver bells, another trait that didn’t belong to her style. She flicked her hair behind her dainty shoulder as he welcomed her in she slowly followed behind the other. Stopping as she was caught off guard, a girl ran past her and soon out the door. She looked behind her shoulder watching as she ran off. Due to not being in her wolf form her ears weren’t as magnified as she liked therefore it was a faint howl that reached her hears but she didn’t think anything about it. She thought it was a stray wolf or even a coyote that wondered away and was trying to regroup the others.

Letting out a soft sigh from her plush pink lips she then smelt the air, the same scent as her own though it wasn’t. She instantly stepped into the living room and suddenly her eyes landed straight for the brunette. Her silver gaze widening, she looked familiar, very familiar. She just kept starring and suddenly she realized the connection and where the similarities came alive. She was looking at a female version of Henry. Her breath caught as she just looked at her, same brown locks that ran in the Deadwood family, rarely were there ever a blonde child born into the Deadwood generation. All her brothers had dark locks her mother and father had also. Then she starred at her face, strong jawline, straight nose, plush lips, two high cheekbones. Scary how much she looked like her older brother. Giving the girl an easy smile she walked over towards her, graceful and poise, she studied the girl and shook her head, "The resemblance is crazy... You look just like Henry." She stated. There was no doubt that the girl in front of her was related to Henry, of course now she had to introduce herself, "I'm Samantha Deadwood, and Henry was my older brother. Also call me Sam." Of course she wasn't just announcing her name only to the girl she was saying it loud enough so the others can hear her as well. Turning to the male who had lead her in she gave a sincere smile, though soon enough she squeezed her skateboard tighter to her side as she just realized that she was an aunt... She looked to the girl, she looked practically her age if not already.
"I've been told that the resemblance is an uncanny one." Mattie teases, with a smile. She honestly prided herself on the fact that she looked like her father. Mattie had always been a complete Daddy's girl, from day one. "It's nice to meet you, Samantha Deadwood. Madeline Rose Deadwood at your service." Mattie extended a hand warmly, seemingly calm. Inside, however, she was bursting with excitement. A howl rang out, and Jesse immediately fled, along with Dante. The howl was too distant for her human ears to really even notice, let alone decipher as a cry for help. [If you jerks would let me get a post in, she would have run to help ;p <3] So, Mattie simply stood there and eyed up her aunt with a curious expression on her face. She was so....different. All of the girls Mattie knew dressed up all pretty, and here was this girl in a baseball cap. It was refreshing, nice. Mattie herself wasn't exactly one for the girly clothing, either. Why hadn't she ever heard of this woman before? It was odd; she was so close to all of her uncles, and her father. Yet they never mentioned a sister.

A thumping from near the door caused Mattie's head to jerk up, and the scent of blood hit her nose. Her stomach dropping, Matt barely took two steps when Jesse ran in, screaming that Kiba was hurt. Everything happened in slow motion, in Mattie's eyes. They moved towards the couch and set her down, before hurrying off to get medical supplies. Mattie could only stare as the patched the girl up, her heart aching for her newfound friend. Ty was a dead man! Dante came in next, and he was immediately at Kiba's side, comforting her. Mattie slowly approached, just as Jesse began talking about finding Ty. "Jess, look at what he did to Kiba. It's too dangerous." Mattie said softly, before Dante spoke. As he said they wouldn't go after him yet, she breathed out a sigh of relief. No one else would be getting hurt today.

"I'm going to....make some tea. It works wonders." Mattie offered, mainly because she would be of no assistance in here. Hurrying to the kitchen, she grabbed a kettle and put it on the stove, wringing her hands as she waited for it to boil. When it had, she poured seven cups and walked back into the living room, setting the tray on the counter. "Kiba....I'm so sorry. Had I realized it was you howling, I would have been there in a heartbeat." Mattie whispered sincerely, hanging her head in shame. What kind of friend-no what kind of pack mate was she? Family helped family. It was a universal rule, but what had she done? Absolutely nothing. What a waste of a wolf she was...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 28th 2013, 11:00 pm

She pauses a moment, their logic making a dent in her anger. She sighs, allowing the wings to disappate into emptiness. She looks down at kiba, quietly sighing. She looks around at the sadness, and she looks down to kiba. She was just trying to joke, how come no one else was following after her idea?

. . . .

Well, she quickly wiped away the idea of fun when mattie succumbed to the sadness too. She shakes her head, quietly looking around. What was she to do? She wasn't part of the pack, she wasn't a werewolf, she was just a shifter with a few friends here. But she liked the few friends she did have. She quietly thinks for a minute, then speaking. "Can any of you name some kind of healing animal or something? Like uhh. . . Starfish can regenerate limbs, but maybe sometihng with like healing skin or something? Or a mythical creature that can? Like uhh. . . . Druids? Druids are a thing right? That heal? No? Kay, babbling on now. . . " She quietly shuts up after that, thinking of something that would most likely have some kind of healing prowess within the body.

Buuttt now she was drawing a complete blank. God, she really needed to reread some of the mythical creatures books at the local library. She quietly looks down at Kiba. But she had to think of something in the back of her head. She would never think badly of her friends, but this wouldn't leave her alone until she explored into it a bit more.

What did Kiba think would happen honestly? Ty had gone up, whispered at her and flicked his tail in her face. She's no wolf, but even that says creepy and stay away. Then he just acted and gave off a weird vibe, and then he wanted to lead her away from the party. And Kiba - at first atleast - had a bad feeling about him too. Where did that go in the ten minutes that it took to get from thew woods to the party? And what did she really - and she means truthfully here - think would happen when they got alone? What idea told her that going with someone she just met into the woods was the best plan?

Anndd now she felt a bit bad for thinking that. The whole time she was thinking she kept looking over Kiba's face and wounds. Really, she spaced out and that much was clear. She shakes her head to bring her back into the real world, away from thoughts. She quietly moves to the back of the couch and leaning on it to look at Kiba. What was going through her head right now? Her brain must be moving blood cells to clot the wounds to stop the bleeding. . . But what was Kiba thinking. Did she think she screwed up? Was she scared? Was she happy to be back . .

Jesse shakes her head. God dammit, what was with her and going from thing to thing a bit to quickly. She quietly looks over at her ruined Jacket. Well, the hunger games pin was still on it. She quietly stands up and grabs her jacket. She picks it up, quietly slipping the pin off the front pocket. She slips it into her back jean pocket, quietly holding the jacket up and looking at the group. "Uh. . . Do you have somewhere I can put this or should I just go and hang it off a tree or something. . . Or burn it. That could work too." Kiba's blood was litterally causing it to make a squishy sound whenever the fabric was shifted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Deadwood on July 29th 2013, 3:40 am

Samantha starred at the others as they seemed to build some sort of bond. She gave a small frown as they all seemed to care deeply for this Kiba girl. As she was thanked over and over again she gently pulled her right arm over her stomach and gently rested it on her elbow, rubbing it lightly. She just gave a shrug, "Just get plenty of fluids and make sure to clean her bandages, also get lots of rest." She said lightly. As Mattie gave her a greeting she only smiled and then frowned. She would need to call Henry soon and give him the heads up for telling her about his children. Giving a soft sigh she shook her head, everything was getting pretty awkward for the newcomer. She didn't want a family-but she did want a pack. She gave up on family a long time ago and their was no way she would want to regroup with another one. Plus an actual piece of her family member was in this place which only made her want to run in cover. Of course, Sam was usually the feisty, temperamental female but when it come with people getting close to her she made sure to give them the cold shoulder.

Honestly, she didn't need to try on these people they all seemed to go on as if she wasn't there. She just looked at the Kiba girl and gave a small sigh shaking her head lightly. Giving a small sniff she watched the babbling girl who kept trying to figure out ways to help her, "She's a werewolf. We're tough. Besides as soon as the full moon comes by she will be just fine." She said, not trying to be rude but she couldn't take all the babbling very well. Perhaps because she wasn't a people person, she lived off on her own away from civilization for a few years.

Bright silver gaze watching as Mattie began to walk to the kitchen as she said something about tea. A few minutes longer she was there carrying seven steaming cups on a tray. Of course not wanting to be a bother anymore she felt compelled to leave the place before she couldn't take it anymore. Feeling trapped she grabbed her bag and skateboard and made her way to the back of the house. Discovering a back porch she sat down towards the end, grabbing the disposable and untraceable phone she began to punch in a number. Hearing it ring several times a husky male answered, "Hello?" He sounded sleepy, "Hey Henry." She felt like he shot up from his bed, "Sam!" They had a long chat, Henry didn't want her to hang up but not good with goodbyes when they are said the second time she hung it up quickly. Of course the call was on a block number. She told her that she saw his daughter, Henry seemed relieved that she was alright.

Samantha then talked to him about her troubles and he tried to help but she shut down and finally said her good-bye. She felt a year run down her cheek, she missed her brothers. Sniffling softly she instantly wiped her cheek no need to be a whimp especially in front of the others in there. She looked behind her shoulder back to the door and gave a shake of her head. She couldn't go back in, they were all such a great little family and she knew she wouldn't be willing to trust them and she knew that sooner or later she would ruin it. She always did, grabbing her hoodie from her backpack she slipped it over her curvy form and flicked up the hood as well. When things quieted down she would probably go back in.
Samantha Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Frost on July 29th 2013, 3:36 pm

When Kiba awoke, she had no idea what time it was, or where she was for that matter. But she felt the soft cushions under her back and someone's head on top of hers. Sniffing gently at the air, she realized it was Dante. She smiled faintly, releasing her hand that had been gripping his. She didn't want to move and wake him, he let her rest, now she was going to let him rest too. Turning her head, the smell of tea hit her nose and she gently caressed Dantes head to allow him to lay on the couch. She nodded to Madeline, a silent thank you. Picking up one of the mugs, she sipped at it, making sure she didn't move too much.

Her blue eyes skimmed the room and she realized that Sam had left. She raised an eyebrow to the other girls and shrugged. If she couldn't accept how close they were, that was her problem and not Kibas business to dig into. She was deeply thankful to the girl and she hoped she had left for another reason, maybe to meet with a boyfriend or family member? Kibaq gave a soft yawn, continuing to sip at the warm liquid. She was still quite tired, but she didn't want to sleep anymore.

Looking back to a relaxing Dante, she looked to Jesse. "Has He been here this whole time?" She sighed softly, he didn't need to worry, she would be fine. The young girl didn't want to sit in silence, plus she was sick of the tension and awkward silence. "it would be nice if one of you would start a conversation. This silence is quite awkward. And thank you for the tea, it's lovely, Mattie." She gave another soft yawn, her eyebrows raising at the other girls. Awaiting a response.
Kiba Frost

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on August 9th 2013, 3:10 am

"Yep. He has." She looks to her sweatshirt once more, muttering something before placing it on her shoulder. She leans back quietly, slipping out her phone once more. What is the time? Ah, okay. Late. Or very early, depends on your view. Kinda like Half full - Half Empty thing. She quietly slips it away. "Well I haavvee been trying." She smiled at Kiba, looking over her once before giving a small nod. "'Least your feeling good."

She ildy paces, moving her hands out to form a T while she walks heel to toe on one of the many boards of the house. Once she reached a wall or peice of furniture she turned on her heels and began to do it again. "You are feelin' better right?" She paused, looking over at Kiba before looking back to her feet. Walking onwards and forwards.

She coughs slightly. Okay, Irony smells like blood should not be kept near the face. Lessoned learned. She quietly moves her sweatshirt off her shoulder, walking to the door and opening it. She steps outside, moving to a tree. Bending the branch downwards and slipping the sweatshirt onto the branch and looking around. She could slip away right now and go after that ty guy. . . But no. Instead she walks to the door, popping he rhead in. "Hey, Im gonna hang out in the air for a bit, okay?" And with that, she moved her head abck and closed the door.

Walking to the small clearing before the houses she looks around. Nothing. TO her eyes that is. But she didn't mind. She closed her eyes, then snapped them open. Her eyes were the same size, nothing strange there. But the eye's themselves were different. She had made them a pair of Owl's. She could see the smalls blade of grass around her like it was noon. Everything had a spotlight on it, making it easy to see. She was watching out for Ty. HE would not harm anyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on August 31st 2013, 5:12 pm

Alli had found out through a few connections that there was indeed a werewolf pack, and the very thought of it made the tan female jittery. For weeks now, even months she had been reading up on the Werewolf anatomy, and found them extremely interesting. However, she was starting to doubt the locations she had imbedded on her phone were correct, because she was now in a deeply wooded area and well it was just down right uncomfortable for her. Especially for one so alone...

The silent footsteps of her own padded softly on the ground as she kept a backpack and her phone in hand with it's GPS. Tapping her phone she started to get frustrated with the lost signal, and looked ahead. Seeing lights in the distance made Alli become hopeful that this might be it. All she wanted to do after all was introduce herself and give her number to the pack. But as she neared the house she started to doubt if she was even welcome. Putting her phone away, she made her way to the front door and looked around briefly before knocking lightly. "I sure hope someone is home" she huffed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian on November 24th 2013, 11:43 pm

It had been a rather quiet journey back to the middle of his expansive territory, awkwardly quiet to be honest, though the silence was welcoming as he was more comfortable with discussing matters within the privacy of his home rather than in the open. It was his slight paranoia. Guiding the two new recruits through the twisted paths towards the back of the property was easy and his pace was not leisurely, he was quick and they easily kept up with him. Dante, upon reaching the rear of his home, glided into his human form and continued to progress to the back porch in which he scaled up the set of stairs and lead the pair inside. Faolan followed at a respectable distance and kept closer to Emily as they were brought to a cabin-like home, brushing up against her side in an assuring manner and giving her cheek a few gentle licks. He could sense something was causing her discomfort but knew not of the reasoning or source and that in itself bothered him. Anything that brought displeasure upon her made him worrisome. Fao playfully nipped at her ebony ear to hopefully lighten the mood before he bounded a little farther ahead, following suit like Dante had and he too shifted out of his wolf skin to climb up the steps.

The alpha, once in side his warm home, migrated into the kitchen to dig out a few glasses and something to drink for his house guests, he figured a bottle of rum would suffice and if not he had other options they could take if they wished. He grabbed three glasses in one hand and a half full bottle of Captain Morgan in his other and crossed over into the living room to set everything down, watching Fao out of the corner of his eye as he began to pour each glass half way with alcohol. Without glancing up, Dante spoke, voice deep but relatively friendly,"A little rum to warm y'all up, if you aren't a drinker I can fetch something else." He offered in an easy manner, taking his own glass to sip at as he relaxed back on the couch and looked between the two new wolves, clearing his throat."I brought you both here a few reasons, actually. First, I would like to make an offer that I give to all of my newer packmates once they pledge their loyalty to us. Throughout this camp there are many, many abandoned homes in fair condition all of which are available for my wolves, majority, if not all, live in the various houses here. Its up to the both of you if you wish to move into one of them." With that said, he would wait till they gave an answer before moving onto the other subject he was curious about.

Faolan moved to one of the opposite couches and settled down on it waiting to be joined by Em, his attention was drawn to the offering of his favorite type of alcohol and of course he could not refuse it. Long it had been since he had last had a good drink and Fao was quick to scoop it up as he listened to Dante. The warmth that slid down his throat was very welcoming and he drank nearly all in his glass before drawing it back from his lips. As he listened to the dominant male, he was honestly surprised and didn't know just how to respond to that; he just raised a brow and looked towards Em for some sort of help.

Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane on November 25th 2013, 12:03 pm

Emily kept up next to Faolan enjoying the gentle breeze that passed over her some what heated body. She moved through the winding paths of vines and logs keeping up with the alpha was no chore, despite her discomfort. Emily had to admit she enjoyed the feeling of...freeness.. It was a new feeling but it was acceptable. She like it a lot. The new scents made her head turn to look out for them, but her attention was brought back by the nip to her ear. She gave a playful growl as he sped ahead and she moved to follow behind him. Once they reached the alpha's house did they finally shift.

She shifted into her human form, happy to wiggle her fingers and stretch. She ran her fingers through her hair picking out a twig and a leaf making a face as she did. She was happy to be in a place with heat. She stepped in and smiled looking around. It was an nice cabin, not to overly decorated but it had a calm and comfortable feeling to it. She relaxed once inside and followed Fao barefoot to the couch. She sat down next to Fao glancing at the glass that was presented to her. She took it not having had this specific rum before and took a drink. She swallowed it down and felt warm immediately. She liked the taste, it was good.

Looking up at Dante when he offered the living arrangements did she give a surprise look. Was he really offering them a house? She looked at Fao, seeing the same surprise and seeing he was a little speechless. She was to for a brief moment. She thought of their little apartment and knew that they could be found out at any time. She brushed a few strands of brown hair behind her ear and gave a nod. "We need a home, and i thank you for your offer. We will take it." She looked at Fao hoping he wouldn't be upset but she didn't want to be in the middle of doing something in that apartment and be found out. She took Fao's hand and squeezed it smiling.
Emily Fane

Character Info
Characters Owned: Emily Fane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian on November 25th 2013, 10:22 pm

While Dante awaited an affirmative answer from the pair, he finished off his glass of rum and poured himself some more though filled it till the rum nearly overflowed. A good drink to warm him up from the cold outside and to settle his nerves, right now he needed both. The incident with Samantha had touched many tender spots and still bothered him plenty to the point where he just wanted to sit down and drink and drink and drink, Sam had added to his alcohol problem. After these two wolves were gone, he would more than likely sit right here and finish off a few bottles to drown out his anger and the pain from her words that stung like pouring salt on an open wound. Dante sat there consuming roughly half of his drink before he set it down on the coffee table and looked up to the two newcomers with an expecting gaze, noting how the male was waiting for the female's opinion. He had figured that this boy would either make the decision for them or talk it over but instead it was all on his partner and already Dante could see what kind of person this new guy was; he was pleased to be honest. Fao, by his actions, put others above himself, this was clear to the alpha and he had high hopes that he would do so with the whole pack itself.

A grin spread wide across his smooth and slightly pale face as Emily came to the decision that they would in face be taking residence in one of the homes that the man spoke of, he felt a bit giddy and excited, for once they would have their own place and not have to worry about making ends meet, the stress of bills would leave them for sure. As she grasped his hand and gave it a squeeze, he leaned over to plant a kiss on her cheek and kept her hand in his as his two toned orbs fell before Dante,''We have been needing this, for a while now... We can't thank you enough." And at that moment, Dante slowly brought a hand up as if to halt Fao right there and cleared his throat with a slight shake of his head dark wavy locks bouncing."Fret none about thanking me, it is my job to make sure all of my wolves are well taken care of. All I ask for is loyalty in return for such." As long as he had that, Dante would do anything for their well-being. Faolan was quick to nod at the alpha male's words, all Lucians were loyal and that was a fact, even if he was still not keen on pack life he would go to great lengths to keep a home for not only himself but mainly Em. Gazing back to his rum, Fao swished the rest of it around in the glass before tossing his head back and finishing it off and placing the now empty glass down. It would suffice for now and he planned on having more once they got back to the apartment. Going easy on the PDA, he untangled his hand from Em's and wrapped his arm around her waist and refrained from a few other actions, for Dante's sake and out of the slightest respect that he held. It was almost as if he could read Fao's mind when Dante cleared his throat to gather their attention again."Anyways... You may move in any time most convenient for the both of you, and if you need assistance Im sure I can make arrangements."

Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane on November 26th 2013, 12:47 pm

Emily smiled squeezing his hand, good they finally had a solid home. Some place to live...be free. She sighed happily and took another sip of the rum starting to acquire the taste of it. She looked at the last little bit and took the drink of it giving a satisfied sigh. As Fao began to say his thanks she watched Dante raise his hand and speak. She had a feeling hope, she was happy that they had a home they could call theirs. She nodded her thanks to Dante as he spoke and smiled then. She was actually happy, there was someplace they had. She laid her head on Fao's shoulder and sighed, the rum coursing through her.

She felt Fao's arm wrap around her waist and felt the warmth he provided from it. His hands were like fire on her skin, and she shivered softly at his touch. She could feel himself straining to not do more. She felt a blush color her cheeks as she looked at Dante. "Thankyou Very much sir. And thankyou for..allowing us to become part of your pack." She said softly to him, the blush still visible on her pale cheeks. She stood up pulling Fao up with her. "I'm sure we will do fine. We will let you know once we are moved in if you would like." She added on looking at Fao then back to Dante. She knew they would have no problem moving in, she had moved once before with Fao and this time they had a lot less stuff.
Emily Fane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian on November 28th 2013, 5:03 pm

It was he that should be thanking them for joining, Dante believed, as they were helping his pack in both numbers and hopefully strength in many different fields besides just pure brutality. Each and every one of his wolves brought something useful to the table and some were like multi-tools whom had multiple skills that benefited their pack greatly. Now, what these two wolves could do was something he wanted to find out, and, being a bit judgmental on his part, Dante assumed that this other male wasn't much of a scrapper, he was on the scrawny side by his standards. But, he could be entirely wrong, he would just have to see. The girl, however, he couldn't figure out... All in due time he supposed. Taking his glass up for the last time, he downed every last drop and felt as the alcohol gave a satisfying burn on the back of his throat and warmed his insides, licking his lips clean of any remaining drops. Dante just slowly nodded and didn't say a word as the two began to move to their feet, assuming they would be leaving now, and began to clear the table. Faolan just gave a quick nod in thanks to their alpha as Emily drew herself and him up from the couch and he tucked close to her side keeping his arm loose around her waist. He was anxious to get going and it was more than obvious at this point."Can we get goin'? Please?" Asked Faolan quietly so only she could hear, seemingly childish."Maybe take a peek at those houses, hmm?"
Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane on November 29th 2013, 11:44 am

Emily set her glass down on the coffee table and gave another smile to Dante. She was happy that Faolan wanted to go home, she was ready to go. Not that she didn't want to leave so hasty, but she didn't want to take up any more of Dante's time. She ran her fingers through her hair and nodded to Faolan. She didn't really want to check out the houses today, she wanted to wait till tomorrow...preferably in the light. She glanced out the window seeing that it was in fact getting darker out, she made a slight face at it. Her wolf form would help her see in the dark...but she still didnt like the idea of it. She gave a slight nervous glance at Faolan a thought running through her head. When am I going to tell him? She took his hand giving another nod to Dante and walked outside in the cool crisp air. "Do you think we could just go home now and come back tomorrow and look? I would like to just go home for now." She said softly to Faolan walking down the oak steps of the cabin looking at the falling leaves as the sun began setting. It looked beautiful, and cold. She shivered as the wind blew against her skin but she gave a soft smile to Faolan waiting for his answer.
Emily Fane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian on November 29th 2013, 1:20 pm

Dante observed the two as they began to take their leave and he gave them a nod in farewell, moving the empty glasses into the sink to wash out later and after the wolves were gone he took up his drinking once again, sitting down by the hearth he just kept his lips constantly on the bottle. Drowning himself tonight would be easy and he wouldn't recall much by the morning... Fao allowed her to lead him out soon to be engulfed in the chilly air though it bothered him very little for he was more than used to the cold, instead it was quite refreshing to the Lucian against his hot skin. Flipping his hair out of his two toned orbs he peered out a ways to try and figure out just which way was which since Dante didn't give them directions on how to get back to the village, half frowning he offered a nod as she spoke. Perhaps he could contain his eagerness till then."Sure, we can do that." Fao remained close by still and gave her side a gentle squeeze as they walked along, smiling warmly down at her. He took note on how she seemed to shiver and, being a chivalrous man, proceeded to remove his coat and drape it over Em to provide some sort of warmth at least, Faolan was overly hot himself and could deal with a little cold wind."When we get back, how's some hot cocoa sound?''

Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane on November 30th 2013, 8:59 pm

Emily sighed softly and felt the warmth of Fao's jacket reach her shoulders. She put her bare arms through the jacket sleeves and sighed softly. She zipped up the black jacket and sniffed in his scent. She knew he felt a little disappointed that they couldn't go now but she really wanted to go home...well back to the place they stayed. She laid her head on his shoulder as they walked threading her fingers through his. It would be easier in wolf form to find town, but she wanted to at least walk through the brown bark trees and falling leaves. She slowed her walk and squeezed his hand for attention, she looked at him but continued to walk. "I need to tell you something Faolan." She said softly biting her lip softly. "You remember when we first met? I was..human..Remember? Well..i was turned into this...not the easy way. After...everything went down.. She stopped for a minute leaning against him a little bit her shoulder twitching. "I was bitten while walking towards you property, I had brought...Grayson with me. He was fussing so i stopped to feed him and i was attacked. I dont know who it was...or who it even looked like but he was big. His wolf form was no better. I had held onto Grayson but...i..I dont remember much after the pain the searing pain. I remember hearing Grayson cry...and then...the smell of blood.." She had stopped walking clenching her fist. She turned away so he wouldn't see the tears and let out a shaky breath.
Emily Fane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian on December 1st 2013, 1:36 pm

How many times had he heard that line before, a dozen, maybe more, plenty more actually, and it was never very good either. From his parents to one night stand girls, even Isis, they had all used that one on him so right now Fao was considerably worried for just what Emily needed to explain. Was this about something that had happened since they last departed... His pace had grown hesitant as she had stopped walking so fast and time had slowed to but a crawl, agonizing it was, but he was forced to be patient while Em began to go into further detail and it was truly something Faolan had never expected. Of course he had been fully aware that she was a human when they were together and it had dawned on him that since their latest encounter that had changed, it was an easily distinguishable scent. And yes, he had been wondering about why that was, now Fao would finally know. Listening further only caused him to stop in his place and hold his breath, his widened eyes fell upon her as she strayed ahead, that final sentence was dealt onto him like a death blow. It was a large assumption, one he hoped and prayed wasn't true, but Grayson had been... The word could not come out and he did not want it to at all. Saying it was too painful, almost as much as what she had told him. A sudden rush of rage struck him, it was more of a paternal instinct of protecting one's young though he felt useless as there was nothing that he could do now and with being down on the Earth once more, this sickened him to the core. Finally, time had caught up and as he watched the she-wolf turn her back to him Fao didn't hesitate to move closer and wrap his arms right around her in a tight yet comforting embrace. He rested his head against her shoulder and nuzzled into the crook of her neck, just then catching scent of the salty tears that plunged from her eyes and against her cheeks."Em, I-I... I'm sorry I wasn't there to stop him..."
Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane on December 1st 2013, 9:57 pm

Emily was happy he wrapped his arms around her and held her close. She laid her head on his and sighed softly. She turned into his hug and wrapped her arms around him only able to shake her head for a moment. She opened her mouth to speak but Fao beat her to it and she trembled slightly as he apologized. No... She wanted to say. [i]It wasn't your fault. [i] But no words would come to her mouth because of the tears and pain she felt. She shivered in his arms again and sighed finally calming down a little bit. "No Fao...its not your fault. I dont blame you. I blame myself..and Grayson...i just hope...he is ok." She rested her head on his shoulder again.
Emily Fane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian on December 1st 2013, 11:47 pm

Faolan began to rub gentle small circles on her back to bring some sort of comfort onto her if any at all, he felt the pain too but knew that it was stronger with Em; she had witnessed it after all... And as much as she wanted to make him believe that it wasn't his fault, he knew deep down that it was his fault for he had long ago made a promise to do anything in his power to protect them. That was before Isis came back into the picture. If... If he'd have never found her things would be far different than they were, Fao would have been able to be there when Em and their son was jump and he certainly would have put the bastard in the ground for trying to harm them. But he wasn't there. He wasn't able to be there when they certainly needed him and that right there was his fault. Faolan kept his strong arms right around her petite form and shushed her gently, placing his lips against the top of her head."If I'd have been there nothing would have happened to either of you...'' His words left him in a whisper, hardly audible at that, and he took in a rigid breath before he continued and gave her some reassurance."He's probably with my mom or Rylee. Hell, even Kodi... But he'd be safest with them and you can bet none of my family would let anything happen to him." As much as he didnt like the thought of his brother having anything to do with his son, Fao had to admit that Kodi would take good care of Grayson and protect him like he was his own. Kodi had three of his own and right up until his demise he did everything in his power to assure their safety and well being."Who knows... Maybe he'll be as lucky as us and end up here in Sotu. We could be a family again."

Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane on December 2nd 2013, 4:28 pm

Emily wrapped her arms around Faolan pressing her face into his shoulder. She knew she shouldn't of said anything, it was bad enough she went back to that memory but she should of left out hte part of going to see him. She didn't want him to blame himself, but if it had been the other way around..she would of blamed herself. She pressed her small body to his feeling him shake and then calm and then shake again. Dont blame yourself..please Fao.. She thought to herself but when his words registered in her ears she made a soft sound. She wanted to reassure him that it was ok but he continued on. "Fao...i dont blame you. You shouldn't blame yourself. It was my fault for walking through that part of the woods. I'm sure he is with your mother. Your mother or your brother..your right." "I'm sure he is fine." She had trouble getting out the last sentence but she gently squeezed his hand. She kissed his lips and tugged him. "Please lets go." She knew he was hurting, and she was hurting to. She pulled him along biting her lip.
Emily Fane

Character Info

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: